[NCLUG] DNS problems

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Dec 12 16:51:54 MST 2000

On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 12:10:21PM -0700, Jeff LeBlanc wrote:

Apparently replying privately to Jeff and publicly requesting that the
political discussion be moved off-list was too subtle...  Jeff: If you
simply want to flame me in public, I offered to set up another list for
that.  Please don't try to re-kindle off-topic threads that have moved
to private e-mail.  It's impolite.

If you wish to continue this discussion (such as it were), send a
message to electiledisfunction-request at lists.tummy.com with "subscribe"
in the subject.

 Florida law dictates re-counts in the event of a close vote.  Why are Bush
 supporters rioting to break the law?