[NCLUG] USWest class action fun

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Sun Dec 17 22:35:20 MST 2000

Forgive me if I'm parroting something that's common knowledge, but I saw
in today's Coloradoan that there's a class action lawsuit against US West
for missing installation dates due to a "lack of facilities."

The suit covers customers who've had problems from late '93 to 2000... I
figure at least one person on this list has experienced the "no, you can't
have a phone line in your house because we're dumb"-issue US West has.

Read all about it on page A2, I believe, today's Coloradoan.

Later,
Paul