[NCLUG] Linux-friendly satellite modem service

Quent quent at pobox.com
Sun Dec 17 22:07:47 MST 2000

That makes more sense.  It also makes sense for people to pay for the
bandwidth they use.

I don't know about other games, but a Quake server can easily saturate
a T-1 with just a few users :-)

With things like games, MP3 (soon to be replaced by Ogg Vorbis) and
streaming video, 256 is hardly enough. I don't think any of us will be
satisfied until we have fiber to our geek habitats!

	Quent