[NCLUG] Jaunary Meeting MOVED

Matt Taggart taggart at carmen.fc.hp.com
Mon Dec 18 09:34:09 MST 2000

Matt Clauson writes...

> I know I missed December, people (sorry, snowstorm got in the way) but I
> just realized that the date for January is the 2nd.
>
> Any discussion on kicking the date back a week to the 9th, so that
> everyone can come to the meeting semi-sober?  *grin*

OK I've heard 3 yea's and 0 ney's so let's move it to the 9th. I updated the
website. Topic is still TBD.

Ok and regarding the nclug DNS issue a while back. While the Internic records
were correct, the primary DNS server didn't have the nameserver entries setup
correctly because I had copied another zone file and forgot to change things.
You can LART me at the next meeting. Thanks to the people who pointed this out
and helped get it resolved.

--
Matt Taggart
taggart at fc.hp.com