[NCLUG] NCLUG/LUGofCSU Install Fest and Demo Day Followup

Matt Taggart matt at lackof.org
Mon Nov 13 00:40:52 MST 2000

Hi Linux Install Fest and Demo Day participants and NCLUG members!

INSTALL FEST / DEMO DAY
-----------------------
This year's Linux Install Fest was a great success. We had around 110 people
show up and did around 15 installs.

I have drawn names for the door prizes. We gave away,

  2 Hewlett-Packard 8 port 10/100baseT network switches
  2 SuSE Tshirts
  3 VA Linux Systems Tshirts
  4 Tux Penguin stuffed animals

The best demo was the Linux Robot, which also won an HP switch. I have sent
the lucky winners email. So if you didn't receive email better luck next time.

MAILING LIST

NOVEMBER MEETING
-----------------
This month's meeting will be held at 6pm on Tuesday November 14th at
tummy.com's offices. tummy.com is located at 200A College Ave North. See the
website for a map. This month Matt Clauson will be speaking on Linux Firewalls
and IPchains. Plenty of people will be on hand to answer questions and talk
about various Linux issues. We hope to see you there!

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart
matt at lackof.org