[NCLUG] More Installfest stuff

Matt Clauson mec at dotorg.org
Fri Oct 13 08:57:03 MDT 2000

In article
<Pine.LNX.4.10.10010121818050.6140-100000 at harpo.cs.colostate.edu>, paul
hansen <hansenp at CS.ColoState.EDU> wrote:

> There is only one good parking lot, just north of the Student Center and
> the Engineering building. The easiest way to get into the lot is from
> Laurel Street turn south at Meldrum St (there is a light, it is an
> intersection which goes into housing on the north and the parking lot to
> the south). If coming from College on Laurel, it is the 3rd light. To be
> closest to the student center, park in the SouthWest corner of the lot.
> Take the outside staircase up to the student center. We will have signs
> up from that point.

Alright, thanks...  I was actually hoping for a bit of an address so that
people can use  Mapquest to find the site....  But I'll dig it out of my
rusty memory, and maybe find an online map of CSU to use as well.

> The ballroom is a bit complicated, so can we say, "Follow the signs"?

Well, that's works...  I may come up there either today or tomorrow and do
a walkthrough, as well.

Thanks for the assist.

--Matt