[NCLUG] Is there anybody....

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Tue Oct 24 15:39:30 MDT 2000

On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 03:33:46PM -0600, NIESEWAND,OLIVER (Non-HP-FtCollins,ex1) wrote:
> My name is Oliver, I live in Fort Collins, and I'm a.. a.. *sniff*... *sob*
> Linux Newbie... *breaks down in tears*.

<all together now>
Hi Oliver
</all together now>

> Are there any more plans for another?
Same time, next year.

> Was it successful?

I thought so. 110 people entered the door prize drawing.
(Who won, MattT?)

We did 17 installs, the robot was cool, and there was popcorn!

There's a lot of linux in Fort Fun, you won't be lonely for
long.

Evelyn Mitchell
efm at tummy.com
--
http://www.tummy.com/ Consulting and Software for Linux and Unix
KRUD - Kevin's Red Hat Uber Distribution - the Freshest Red Hat every month