[NCLUG] Network configuration

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Oct 27 08:22:54 MDT 2000

On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 11:12:33PM -0400, R P Herrold wrote:
>... RRD will accept direction to 'ignore' "out-of-range"
>values ... [RRD is MRTG's next incarnation].

Actually, the solution I was thinking of was: use a logarithmic scale
for the graphing.  It may or may not work, but it's easy enough to
switch between the two...  In fact, it would probably be easy enough
to automaticly switch between the two (with a different background
color perhaps).  If the average is WAY below the peak, the logarithmic
is probably better.

 "Engineering Tablets?  Does that mean if I swallow one, I'll be an engineer?"
                 -- Evelyn Mitchell