[NCLUG] nclug.org has a new home

Matt Taggart matt at taggart.cwx.net
Fri Sep 1 14:51:36 MDT 2000

Hi NCLUGers,

Thanks to tummy.com, nclug.org now has a new home. All nclug.org services have been moved over to a new machine that tummy.com has setup for the local geek community. DNS was changed over a few minutes ago so it may take a few hours until things are correct at your local nameserver.

WWW - The web pages have been moved over and now accurately display the next meeting time(for the first time in months!). As always the URL is,

   http://www.nclug.org

Mailing list - The mailing list is now being managed using the wonderful Mailman package. As always the mailing list is,

   nclug at nclug.org

and the subscribe/unsubscribe address is,

   nclug-request at nclug.org

Also we now have the Mailman web front end to the list. The general list address is,