[NCLUG] dynamic graph on web page

Daniel Herrington danielh at ftc.agilent.com
Thu Sep 21 18:21:40 MDT 2000

NCLUGers,

Does anyone know of a canned linux solution (or not-canned) to create
an up-to-date X-Y graph of some constantly changing data from a file
and display it whenever someone clicks on a weblink?  I would like to
be able to set up a little weather station and track the last 24 hour
period on a web page.

I'm thinking I could write a perl script to output an xbm file, then
run it through a converter and have the final image returned as a jpeg
inside a dynamically-generated webpage, but I'd rather not re-invent
the wheel if I can help it.

Regards,
   Daniel Herrington

Agilent Technologies          Email: danielh at ftc.agilent.com
4380 S. Ziegler Road 	      Phone: 970-288-0661
MS 72			      Fax:   970-288-6580
Fort Collins, CO  80525-9790  http://members.home.net/daniel.herrington/