[NCLUG] Handouts/Giveaway items for Linux Install Fest/Demo Day

Matt Clauson mec at dotorg.org
Mon Sep 25 09:17:30 MDT 2000

Guys, this is the message I prepared to send out to the vendors.  I'd like
to see comments/edits on it, and I'll send it out with them first thing
tomorrow morning.

If you guys have promotional/media contacts with vendors, please forward 'em
to me offlist so I can add it to my spam-- er, vendor relations list.  ;)
--Matt

---

Good morning!  I represent the Northern Colorado Linux Users Group.  We are
preparing for a public Linux 'Install Festival' on October 22nd, in conjunction
with the LUG from Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO.  This event
will be held at the Student Center there.

If you have any materials (promotional or otherwise) to give out, play with,
demonstrate, or otherwise use...  We would be happy to have them, and to
promote the Linux cause.

I look forward to your response.

--
Matt Clauson
Flunky (yes, that actually IS my title!)