[NCLUG] Egress Filtering

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Wed Aug 15 01:11:02 MDT 2001

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, John L. Bass wrote:

> 	   Bart:     I'm Bart Simpson.  Who the hell are you?
>
> Ahh, glad you appreciate my reply ;-)

Indeed, sir.

> I don't think I've ever had the pleasure to suffer thru a preed stampede
> ... I suspect it's better to be a bystander??? :)

You know, I actually searched the archives since tummy has started hosting
the list, and I can't seem to find an asbestos party I started.

Well, shit... I've become well-behaved in my old age.

You should've seen me when I was *the* NCLUG youngin'... DAMN! Sean, Mike
(Loseke), Mike (Cullerton), and a number of others will attest to my...
"skills" to create a flame war with a lighter in three seconds flat.

Heck, my name used to be a dirty word in co.fort-collins.general...

** 5 minutes pass **

Oooh... all hail Google... here's some good stuff from my youth:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=J.+Paul+Reed&hl=en&safe=off&meta=site%3Dgroups%26group%3Dco.fort-collins.general

And then there was my ranting in csu.general...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&th=2182772e247f5954,6&seekm=8dp1sg%24d50%241%40mercury.psd.k12.co.us#p

Ahh... those were the days...

aie, there's a tear in me eye,
Paul