[NCLUG] Egress Filtering

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Wed Aug 15 22:38:31 MDT 2001

Sorry for the miss-understanding - we've lacked the personal time to develop a
mutual trust and respect. What I read was:

	"In this context it's fits as"

which in english precisely means you stood by exactly what the words say,
including the "you" in the context of the previous posts strongly declaring
my approach, from your view point, simply was unworkable. It did not read
as an apology - rather a defense of the personally directed statement as true.

I've sensed not only in this discussion, but previous ones, and our limited
personal contact an open hostility - which might simply be a miss-reading
on my part of your outgoing persona. We both have significant experiences
and wisdom to draw on, and both of us have the inner strength to voice and
offer discussion to support our view points. I don't in any way consider
it a problem to agree to disagree, and enjoy lively spirited discussion as
a means of exploring and learning other view points. Each of us, being a
bit more careful about our choice of wording, might help.

I'm pretty open and blunt, if there is something boiling under the surface
that needs to be cleared up, please let me know.

Thanks,
John