[NCLUG] FYI: Cable modems back in Fort Collins!

Aaron D. Johnson adj at ccltd.com
Thu Dec 6 12:14:56 MST 2001

> Yes, businesses *do* pay more. You can buy a "business package" that
> will move the data rate caps higher and many businesses *have* done
> that.

That did not seem to be the case last time I was looking into it.

Anyway, I have recieved no communications from AT&T indicating that
I'm somehow a second rate customer and should for some reason stand
aside while other customers are reconnected first.  If they're going
to prioritize, perhaps they ought to do it by how long the customers
have had their accounts.

(I must be having one of my more Kantian moments.)

> Furthermore, as I'm sure you're all aware, the tech industry is
> suffering right now and we should be catoring to people with money
> (business) to raise investor confidance so that we can come out of
> this faster.

And here I thought it was investor (over)confidence that got us into
this.  Whatever this is.  Silly me.

- Aaron