[NCLUG] no luck w/cable modem

Daniel Herrington danielh at ftc.agilent.com
Thu Dec 6 13:16:34 MST 2001

Well, I tried unplugging the RCA cable modem from power, cable, and
ethernet, then plugging everything back in (power last).  I waited to
see what happened.  It flashed the power light for a few seconds, then
both the power and the pc link lights, then those both went back out.
Then the other three lights (email, activity, and cable, IIRC) came on,
flashed off once then back on, then they all went out again.  Then the
whole thing kept repeating.

So apparently I'm still unconnected. :-(

Daniel