[NCLUG] auto logout

William Dan Terry william.terry at knotworks.com
Thu Dec 6 23:06:04 MST 2001

I just loaded KRUD 7.1 on a system and have something new and
annoying. I've now left the system 2 times in X and have come back hours
later to find that I've been logged out. I haven't lost power that I can
tell. wtmp doesn't show anything abnormal - it shows logout times. I've
never come across this before. I don't see anything in /etc that looks
like a config for such a feature. cron.hourly is empty. I'm only guessing
that it's a feature given the clean wtmp entries. Any ideas?

TIA, William

How do we acquire wisdom along with all these shiny things? -David Brin

    PGP public key:     http://www.knotworks.com/wdt_pgp_pubkey.asc
    fingerprint:   DC 80 E4 18 E2 CB AC F4  8C 59 9B 9C BB A2 D7 4B