[NCLUG] cable modems tomorrow at 4pm

Matthew Wilcox willy at debian.org
Fri Dec 7 11:28:01 MST 2001

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 11:20:35AM -0700, Daniel Herrington wrote:
> I just spoke with AT&T tech support (888-262-3278) and the rep said
> that Fort Collins and Greeley are scheduled to move to the new service
> at 4:00pm tomorrow (Saturday).

Wow, i'm impressed you got through.  i called customer support, and they
gave me that number.... that number kind of worked a few times though it
disconnected me instead of transferring me to a queue... then finally it
switched over to redirecting me to the customer support number.  why the
fuck customer support couldn't tell me that ft fun wasn't moved over yet,
i have no idea.  they had my phone number and zip code.  morons.