[NCLUG] AUP, DHCP, and AT&T

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Mon Dec 10 11:10:04 MST 2001

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

> because if you're running a server, then clearly you're running a
> business.

Or you're serving MP3s, pr0n, Star Wars: Episode I (which you ripped using
the illegal DeCSS), and your old college term papers.

AT&T, AOL/TW, Microsoft, Sony, Disney... they all think we're all
criminals, just trying to steal intellectual property from them, even
though the vast majority of us are actually buying whatever crap they feel
like  spoon feeding us this month.

Didn't you get the memo?

Later,
Paul