[NCLUG] IP Masqing on the New and Improved AT&T

Eric Brunson brunson at level3.net
Tue Dec 11 13:45:43 MST 2001

You've piqued my curiousity.  Do you think you can show us contrasting
dig outputs for the same lookup from the firewall and a masq'ed
machine.  A snoop/tcpdump of a query-response would be interesting,
also.

Of course I'm on vacation and have time to burn, if you don't have the
free to hunt up this garbage, you seem to have a satisfactory work
around.  This would be a purely academic exercise.  Plus, you don't
know when att's bizzare setup is going to randomly start working.  I
hate that.

Academical-ly yours,
e.

* Neil Doane (caine at vasoftware.com) [011211 13:19]: