[NCLUG] [wallen at lug.boulder.co.us: [BLUG-ANNOUNCE] Tonight's BLUG Meeting Canceled]

Matt Clauson mec at dotorg.org
Thu Feb 8 14:04:30 MST 2001

All you yahoos that were going down to BLUG to see Sean's talk
tonight, think again...

--mec
----- Forwarded message from "J. Wayde Allen" <wallen at lug.boulder.co.us> -----

Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:20:13 -0700 (MST)
From: "J. Wayde Allen" <wallen at lug.boulder.co.us>
To: "List: Boulder Linux User's Group" <lug at lug.boulder.co.us>
cc: "List: Announcements for the Boulder LUG" <announce at lug.boulder.co.us>,
        "List: RMIUG Discussion" <rmiug-discuss at rmiug.org>,
        "List: GLUE" <glue-list at ssc.com>
Subject: [BLUG-ANNOUNCE] Tonight's BLUG Meeting Canceled

I've been sitting here trying to figure out if we should hold the meeting
tonight or not, and have finally decided to go ahead and cancel.

Things didn't look too bad at lunch time, but the roads are wet and
sloppy, it is expected to get cold enough to freeze the streets tonight,
and looking out my window it looks like the snow has begun to pick up.
We'll just postpone this evenings activities until the next scheduled
meeting - March 8, 2001.  If nothing else, this should ease the burden on
those driving in from areas outside of Boulder.

Again ... TONIGHT'S BLUG MEETING is CANCELED.

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)