[NCLUG] RFC: draft of press release -- comments from another side

John Baughman nclug_johnb at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 11:13:15 MST 2001

This sounds like a great idea. I have some contacts with professional
trainers that could be "hired" on a contract basis later on in the program
(or at the inception). One being someone I am trying to convert over to
Linux/StarOffice. This could really benefit a large community of computer
users in both the home and business.

Usually, when a person uses a particular OS at work, they tend to use the
same at home. I know for the longest time, I was using DOS at work and spend
a good portion of my time in DOS (even though I had Windoze installed) at
home. Now, I use Windoze about 70% of the time at work and Linux the
remainder, while at home, I am about the same. Each day that goes by, I am
working on increasing the Linux and trying to reduce Windoze. If only I
could get my wife and son to use Linux...

-John Baughman