[NCLUG] Install Fest HOWTO

S. Luke Jones luke at frii.com
Mon Feb 26 11:30:20 MST 2001

John Baughman wrote:
> Ooops! Getting a little anxious there! Next Tuesday night would be better...

Is there any interest deferring the regularly scheduled NCLUG
meeting from 3/6 to 3/13? I ask because I can't be here 3/6 but
I should point out that many people may, like me, have scheduled
vacation during that week (CSU spring break).

Whenever the NCLUG meeting is held, it would be nice if we/you
could figure out what, if anything, we/you will be doing w.r.t.
the Colorado Linux Info-Quest on Friday 3/30 in Denver. The CLIQ
will be making space available for LUGs just like last year. Will
NCLUG use its space creatively? http://thecliq.org/ for more info.

--
Luke Jones  luke vortex frii fullstop com