[[NCLUG] Moving the meeting date]

Judy Lujan j-lujan at usa.net
Mon Feb 26 11:51:21 MST 2001

I finally have a functional machine again and was gonna bring it to do an
install on. Would it be better for me to wait until April (thinking in terms
of people who would benefit from viewing an installation)?

Judy

Evelyn Mitchell <efm at tummy.com> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 11:30:20AM -0700, S. Luke Jones wrote:

> Is there any interest deferring the regularly scheduled NCLUG
> meeting from 3/6 to 3/13? I ask because I can't be here 3/6 but
> I should point out that many people may, like me, have scheduled
> vacation during that week (CSU spring break).

I don't like that we've gotten into the habit of switching meeting
times for just about any reason. In the last six months, we've
moved 3 meetings.

It makes it just too difficult to remember when and where it is.

I'm sure that though attendance at this particular meeting may
be down, it will still be a good meeting.

Regards,
Evelyn