[NCLUG] dang frii

Matt Taggart matt at lackof.org
Wed Jan 3 10:33:24 MST 2001

Mike Loseke writes...

>  I hate to spam the list but I'm just wondering if I'm still subscribed at
> all. FRII had my mail wedged for a few days and it was bouncing for I don't
> know how long. Moving MX records to a host that has procmail in a different
> path will do that... Nice heads up on that.

I saw a couple errors today for two users at verinet. The error was,

"|/usr/bin/procmail #mike"
    (reason: 127)
    (expanded from: <mike at verinet.com>)

/usr/bin/procmail: not found
554 5.3.0 "|/usr/bin/procmail #mike"... unknown mailer error 127

I assume this is you? I also got the same error for jeff at verinet.com which I
guess is Jeff Moe. Since this messsage will probably bounce as well, does
anyone have alternate addresses for these guys that *don't* end up forwarding
to their verinet addresses. Maybe they will see it in the nclug archive.

Also, joshb at vth.colostate.edu and clarke at secure.clarkecomputer.com have been
having problems the last few days too. If anyone knows these guys please let
them know.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart