[NCLUG] Re: Social: Hacking get-to-gether, Sunday Jan 28, Denver

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Sun Jan 21 13:33:05 MST 2001

Sean Reifschneider wrote:

> Wherever there's beer to be drunk, we'll be there.
> Wherever there's code to be hacked, we'll be there.
> Wherever there are women who couldn't care if we were there or not,
>                 we'll be there.
> Sunday, January 28th from Xpm unti Ypm (Lynn will have to give us an
> expert opinion on "prime times") we will be getting together at the
> Falling Rock Tap House in Downtown Denver.

I'm thinking noon or early afternoon for a start.  I believe Sunday
is pretty slow and we'll be sharing the place with only a few patrons.
I'll give a call down there for there opinion (and to give them some
warning) and write back to the list.

> The Falling Rock has N beers on tap

More than 65, I think, plus a couple of ciders, plus another hundred a
nd twenty or so different bottled beers.  It's a smorgasbord. :-)
There menu is not extensive, but the food prepared fresh -- no freezers,
no microwaves -- it's pretty good.

> apparently fairly good network connectivity.

Oh yeah.  More on that later.

> (Lynn, please make sure this gets to CLUE)

Will do.

Lynn Danielson