Wireless networking [was Re: [NCLUG] Re: Sean's Social Hacking]

Quent quent at pobox.com
Sun Jan 21 22:43:47 MST 2001

The thing that counts is that I can sit at the dining room table and do
wireless Internet access via the DSL connected firewall that's in the
basement; I can roam about the house too. (as soon as I get some wireless
networking gear)

Most Internet sites have a lot more latency and less throughput than of
either DSSS or FHSS :-)

I appreciate all the data though! The timing is great; I just started
really researching this last week.

	Quent