AMD+Linux Vendors (was: Re: [NCLUG] Ultra 5 question)

Martin Gelfand gelfand at lamar.ColoState.EDU
Wed Jul 18 10:23:07 MDT 2001

Pogo (www.pogolinux.com) sells single and dual AMD machines
(the dual's are a recent addition to their line, obviously),
along with several other linux-hardware companies
such as asl (www.aslab.com), for example.

I mention Pogo first because someone in my department
actually has an AMD box they built.

Martin Gelfand
Dept of Physics, Colorado State