[NCLUG] 64-bit top?

Mike Loseke mike at verinet.com
Mon Jul 30 12:39:21 MDT 2001

 Anyone have any experience with getting top to show something besides
"0K" (zero K, not "ok") under SIZE and RES for some jobs running on 64-bit
machines? Or at least seen it doing this? I know it's not the size of the
job necessarily as one process showing 0K on a 64-bit machine is only about
4M and it's showing processes that are several hundred megabytes in size
accurately. Just curious - the search engines are staring back at me
blankly today.

--
   Mike Loseke    | If at first you don't succeed,
 mike at verinet.com | increase the amperage.