[NCLUG] toner cartridges

Michael Dwyer mdwyer at sixthdimension.com
Wed Jun 27 09:57:05 MDT 2001

> kr18 at snoopymail.com wrote:
> >  PLEASE FORWARD TO THE PERSON
> > RESPONSIBLE FOR PURCHASING
> > YOUR LASER PRINTER SUPPLIES
>
> Oh, good. I'd been meaning to ask you, Matt, who bought our printer
supplies. :-)

I'm thinking there are like, what, 200 people on this list? Something
like that?  We're mostly in Colorado, yes?  And this mail is lacking
both the "ADV: " subject line and a remove-me address, yes?  So, by this
law:
http://64.78.178.125/cgi-dos/statdspp.exe?LNP&DOC=6-2.5-103
We can each collect ten dollars, plus Tummy can collect actual damages,
since their server was used.

I've always wanted to test out this law... After all the legal fees, we
might not get much more than the money to buy a beer at the next LUG
meeting, but at least we'd stick it to a spammer...