[NCLUG] FREE Advertising at Mall.com

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Wed Jun 27 14:23:49 MDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 02:18:54PM -0600, Matt Taggart wrote:
>I don't like this idea since I'm subscribed via a different address than I
>post from.

Note that with Mailman you can subscribe multiple addresses and turn off
delivery for all but one.  So, you can set up multiple addresses that you
can post from without having to get LUG mail at all of them.

>How about we bribe Sean to setup some sort of RBL on the nclug mail server?

Unfortunately, in this case it wouldn't have helped.  The message came from
216.142.23.169, which is not in the RBL, RSS, or DUL lists...

>What do you say Sean? Scotch? Chocolate? Old hardware?

I'd settle for just getting my damn 712 running.  ;-)  I found the old
Toshiba drive but haven't yet tried installing the discs you gave me.
After your struggles at the meeting...  Did you ever figure out what the
deal was?

 How does a girl like you get to be a girl like you?
                 -- _North_by_Northwest_