[NCLUG] more than 7 email ids with @Home?

Benson Chow blc at q.dyndns.org
Thu Mar 1 08:03:38 MST 2001

Yes, it's possible.  And it works.  Make sure you set your sendmail.cw
properly (add your hostname in it) or set yuor hostname to your ugly one
and restart sendmail.  Of course that's if you're using sendmail as your
mta.

But you're not "allowed" to do that from the @home user agreement
following the clause "No Servers".  Which is why I decided to go DSL at
higher cost and lower bandwidth...

-bc