[NCLUG] ANNOUNCEMENT: NCLUG March 2001 Meeting

Matt Clauson mec at dotorg.org
Fri Mar 2 09:44:06 MST 2001

Yes, ladies and germs, it's that time of the month again.  (No, not
*THAT* time!)  It's time for the Monthly NCLUG Meeting!  YAY!

Who: Northern Colorado Linux Users Group
What: Our monthly meeting, silly!
When: 6pm MST 6 March 2001 (or for those of referring to your
                            system's hardware clock, 0100 UTC
                            7 March 2001)

Where: The offices of tummy.com, 200-A North College
       (in the Cyber Cellular building)
       Fort Collins, CO

Why: To gather a gaggle of geeks to grump about non-Open-Source
operating systems, to eat pizza and drink beer, and to plan out our
world domination strategy, starting with CLIQ 2001.

No speakers are currently planned, but I anticipate that preparation
for the CLIQ will be a major topic of interest.  If you have laptops
and/or wireless (802.11b, please) cards, bring them!  Tummy.com has
network access (and I PROMISE I'll bring a hub this time, Sean!)

That is all.

--mec

Matt Clauson
Official Lackey, NCLUG