[NCLUG] Wine. . .

Jeff Elizondo jeffeliz at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 23:48:15 MST 2001

Hello everyone,

I noticed someone mentioned Wine - an application I have some interest in
but have never gotten to work.  I think I've done everything correctly, but
I think I might be missing something:  do you need anything in addition to
the system and system32 directory from a windoze box?  I had both of those
directories as well as the command directory just for good measure (all from
a 98 box) and was only able to get an application install started and then
have it fail (which was actually kind of cool anyway).  Should I copy any
other directories?

Jeff