[NCLUG] UCITA

bill ehlert bill_ehlert at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 16:41:23 MST 2001

http://www.mridanga.com/

1. UCITA-Colorado
Welcome to UCITA - Colorado Home Page! Navigate.
Mission. FAQ. Resources. Volunteers. The State of
Colorado
Legislative Session is Closed. Send...
• www.mridanga.com/

  is supposed to be about ucita in colorado
  but there's virtually nothing there.

http://www.infoworld.com/articles/hn/xml/01/03/07/010307hntexas.xml