[NCLUG] March Meeting Announcement ***New Location***

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Tue Mar 13 11:34:22 MST 2001

Please forward this announcement to anyone you believe would be
interested.

DATE

March 17th, 2001 (third Monday of the Month)

NEWS

The March Meeting of the Front Range Pythoneers will be held in a
new location in Broomfield, courtesy of Abacus (details below). This
will be a lot more convenient for Denver/Boulder Pythoneers.

AGENDA

6:30 - 7:15  Refreshments
7:15 - 8:15  Presentation
8:15 - 9:00  General Discussion

PRESENTATION

Rob Riggs of Abacus will be presenting on OmniOrb.py:

	omniORB is a robust, high-performance CORBA 2 ORB, developed by AT&T Labs
	Cambridge. It is one of only three ORBs to be awarded the Open Group's Open
	Brand for CORBA. This means that omniORB has been tested and certified CORBA
	2.1 compliant. You can find out more about the branding program at the Open
	Group.

DIRECTIONS

11101 West 120th Avenue
Broomfield CO 80021

http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find?link=btwn/twn-map_results&zoom_level=6&u
+id=u9l60jgey1b8k2re:rwqr7nuwt&SNVData=3mad3-d.fy%28a1w9wa_%29u7s9utn%24tw2%28%3
+a2n962%2bP%2b2luJ%19%2b%12TS_%13NQITSDMNQ%28YX%3ay2u02.lw8x%3dGG_lf1nq0%28.968n
+9z2_1.lq%286&pcat=

>>From US36
Exit at Wadsworth heading south/west
Turn West (right) on Hwy 128, towards Interlocken
Second stoplight, turn left on Network Dr.
We are in El Dorado I, the building closest to Hwy 128
Meet at the West End, in the Aba-Cafe

Pre-meeting get together from 6:30 to 7:15, after that the meeting
will move to the training room, which does not have public access.
Refreshments will be provided.

MAILING LIST

There ia an active mailing list for Front Range Pythoneers. You can
sign up, and peruse the archives at: