[NCLUG] dhcp and @home

Charles Clarke clarke at clarkecomputer.com
Fri Mar 16 09:48:35 MST 2001

I had some problems, but I switched NICs and they cleared up.
They did warn me though that NT boxes have problems with DHCP, though
you are probably running Linux! :)

Have you tried a *gasp* Windoze box to see if that will work?

Since you watched the traffic, do you know enough about the protocol to
see where it is dying in the request?  (I don't!)

charles