[NCLUG] dhcp and @home

Matt Rosing rosing at peakfive.com
Fri Mar 16 12:10:11 MST 2001

I tried setting up my RH6.2 box with dhcp with @home and finally
bagged it and used a static address. That works, but I'd like to get
the dhcp working. So now my stupid question: linuxconf doesn't seem to
let me specify the params to dhcpd. Is there a way to do this with
linuxconf or should I tell linuxconf I have no adapter and modify the
startup scripts myself? If the latter, where's the best place to put
this?

Thanks,

Matt