[NCLUG] dhcp and @home

Mark C. Smith markcs at CS.ColoState.EDU
Fri Mar 16 12:15:10 MST 2001

I'm using dhcpcd and it works fine.  The trick is to use the
-h option (I'm pretty sure that's it) and include your hostname
after that.  They should have given you some sort of hostname
when you signed up.

Mark

Mark c. Smith			   Markcs at CS.ColoState.EDU
Dept. Computer Science             http://WWW.CS.ColoState.EDU/~markcs
Colorado State University          (970)491-5305 (work)