[NCLUG] Linksys WAP11

Chris Hardy chris at hardys.org
Tue Mar 20 10:43:35 MST 2001

I'm seriously thinking of getting a Linksys Wireless Access Point w/the
Linksys PC Cards.  I've recently begun to hear bad things about the
linksys cards though.  Anyone have experience with this hardware?  Any
prefrences over say, a Orinico(whatever the Wavelan cards have changed
their name to) PCMCIA Card?  And of course, anyone know where I could
pick up a Orinico cheap?

Thanks for any help.

--
Fools ignore complexity.  Pragmatists suffer it.
Some can avoid it.  Geniuses remove it.