[NCLUG] Discount Linux training

Vicki Tillapaugh victil at auto-trol.com
Mon Mar 26 11:33:24 MST 2001

Auto-trol Technology has become an Accredited SAIR Linux Training Center. We
have found SAIR Linux training to be the most comprehensive Linux training
available.

SAIR Linux prepares the trainee to use the major flavors of Linux; and, all
courses are geared to prepare the user for certification as a Linux
Certified Professional, Linux Certified Administrator, Linux Certified
Engineer, or Linux Certified Master Engineer.

We are located here in North Denver (Thornton) or will provide on-site
training. As we are in the process of switching over from Caldera, we are
offering discounts for
training beginning in May 2001. We are offering 15% off the tuition for any
single course per student, or 25% off the total cost of any complete suite
of courses per student.

If you would like further information please visit our website at
www.auto-trol.com/training

Vicki Tillapaugh
U.S. Education Coordinator
(303)252-2085