[NCLUG] Tummy.com office move

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Mar 31 21:27:27 MST 2001

Since the folks here are the most likely to "just drop by" (especially on
Tuesday ;-), I wanted to let you all know that we are no longer in the
space at 200 North College.  To make a long story short, we were
sub-leasing that space, and just a hair before one of the three years was
over, the place we were leasing it from terminated their lease.

With two conferences this month, work, and the preperations for the 2.1
release of Python, we just punted and moved out without trying to find any
new office space.  We'll begin locating new space over the next couple of
weeks.

For those of you who expressed concern at the sudden loss of our office,
don't worry...  We're not going out of business or anything.  Since there's
lots of open office space right now, it couldn't really have happened at a
better time.

 I'm one of the leading experts in the field of Data Mimeing.  Unfortunately,
 I'm not allowed to TELL you anything about it.  -- Sean Reifschneider, 1997