[NCLUG] OT: Racks? Any suggestions on Suppliers?

Michael Dwyer mdwyer at sixthdimension.com
Thu May 3 10:09:27 MDT 2001

> I have finally built my wiring closet to put all my systems
> in, and am looking for a good supplier for some 19" racks
> here locally (Loveland/FTC) - Anyone have anybody they
> have purchased from?

You can buy new ones from Wintronic (Riverside, just north of Prospect
and Edora Park). They're a great company, if a little expensive (but
then, this stuff usually is...)

You may be able to find a used one at Eagle Computer Tech, but they are
probably not in the best of condition.  I got mine from HP somehow...
now I just need rackmountable computers...