[NCLUG] Mandrake 8.1 installed again.

dmiles dmiles at holly.colostate.edu
Sat Nov 3 09:10:31 MST 2001

My experiance with mandrake was that, even though it was a smooth install, it was a horrible system to run. It was extreemly slow because I loaded so many things and it used up about 150MB of RAM on boot and went into swap within a few hours.

Now I read about people lauding the praises of Mandrake and I'm wondering if I did something wrong on the install... Can anybody think what that might have been?