[NCLUG] Dump Sendmail Queue?

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Thu Nov 8 12:46:22 MST 2001

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, crucial wrote:

> Thanks, that seems to have done it. Anyone have any experience w/
> majordomo going nuts & sending duplicates postings?

Majordomo going nuts?  Yah... all the time... ;-)

The solution is to replace Majordomo with something that sucks less.

EZMLM is ok, if you're into that whole Qmail thing... a lot of people swear
by Mailman, which I found difficult to setup with Postfix, but after I got
it working, it's been pretty nice.

Has a kickass web frontend, too, both for admins and users.

Haven't had weird problems with Majordomo since we switched list management
software.

You might make sure that someone didn't do something cute like subscribe
the list to itself... earlier versions of Majordomo had "neato" features
like that.

Later,
Paul