[NCLUG] printing in color

Michael Dwyer mdwyer at sixthdimension.com
Mon Nov 12 09:56:22 MST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "dmiles" <dmiles at holly.colostate.edu>
> I have a vague memory of setting my printer to use only black and
white color for printing and I did it outside of individual
applications. I set it to use the color system called
SomebodysName-SomebodyElsesName greyscale system and now I can't
remember where I did it... can somebody help?

Diffy-Hellman?  Huffy-Dillman?  Something like that?  You might check
/etc/printcap to see if you have set any options in there.  On the
other hand, check if you are using APS or LPRng, and if you are check
their respective config files.