[NCLUG] Fighting TigerMP

Michael Dwyer mdwyer at sixthdimension.com
Wed Nov 14 11:24:38 MST 2001

> I've been battling  trying to get my new TigerMP (S2460) Motherboard to
> work, and it won't even POST.  I've sent back the board/memory, and still
> no luck.  I've begun to wonder if it's my 300w power supply.  I've decided
> to get a 430w power supply, but the computer shows in Cheyenne suck, so
> I'll be heading up to Ft. Collins to get a new PS.  That being said, is
> there a good parts supplier in Ft. Collins? ;)  If anyone can give me some
> pointers as to where to go, I'd appreciate it.

 o Best Buy - Yes, it is sad, but true.  But good luck finding a power
supply there.
 o Computer Rennaisans - Or however you spell it.  Sort of expensive,
IMHO.
 o RunPC - Unknown -- but they seem to have more homebrew equipment
 o DSC - Might be your best bet -- they seem pretty sharp.  Worth a try.
 o Eagle - Great for used stuff, but maybe not for current stuff.
 o Some Other Place near Airport Whose Name I Forgot
 o Hayes - Are they still around?  Also good homebrew store.

<shrug> I'd get it online, personally...