[NCLUG] [OT] Tkil leaving the front range

Tkil tkil at scrye.com
Thu Nov 15 02:32:04 MST 2001

whether this is cause for celebration, or simply sighs of relief,
remains to be seen.

i apologize for sending this to both lists, but i thought it would be
courteous to let two of my favorite "virtual communities" know that
i'd be leaving colorado.  i've accepted a job with musicmatch.com, in
san diego, california.

i'll most likely stay somewhat active on these lists, and i look
forward to many more years of enjoyable linuxness.  :)

there are two getting-rid-of-tony parties scheduled this weekend;
saturday night up here in fort collins, and sunday afternoon at
kevin's place in broomfield.  both should be chock full of geeks.  if
you're interested, drop me a line and i'll be happy to provide
directions.

thanks for all the fun times, both past and future!

t.