[NCLUG] RFC: Tuesday Night Hacking Club?

David Keeling davek at hpkeel.fc.hp.com
Mon Nov 26 09:18:38 MST 2001

I know that Jon's Blue Note (in the Oak Street Plaza) has 802.11 in
the very back.  It is a pretty informal setup, but definately
functional.  I think they are tied into the DSL from one of their
neighbors.  I dont think they are advertising it to the public, but
they might be willing to let some geeks use it one night a week.
If anyone is interested, I can look into this a little further.
Dave