[NCLUG] RFC: Tuesday Night Hacking Club?

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Mon Nov 26 11:48:44 MST 2001

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 10:13:47AM -0700, Michael Dwyer wrote:
>Barring 802.11, you could also consider after-8pm or weekends, when
>people have all these damn night-and-weekend cellular minutes to
>use up.  <shrug>  Not like I have the hardware, but I digress...

Yeah, I have CDPD, so I do have SOME net access while out and about.  I
could NAT from an 802.11b to the CDPD, but I doubt having multiple people
sharing 1KB/sec throughput would work very well.

If only that pesky VoiceStream GPRS weren't $4/MB.

 "Who's the guy in the suit?"  "FBI."  "He looks a little to much like a
 lounge lizard for FBI."  "He's working under-cover."  -- Sean & Evelyn 2000