[NCLUG] Whistling computer

mike cullerton michaelc at cullerton.com
Wed Nov 28 20:42:58 MST 2001

on 11/28/01 8:24 PM, J. Paul Reed at preed at sigkill.com wrote:

> Has anyone seen this behavior before, and if so, found a solution?

no, but one time on the way back from a dead show, the fuel pump on my vw
bus stopped pumping and started making a noise like that. tapping it with a
mallet got me back on the road. turns out the pump was dieing and i had to
buy a new one soon after. not sure if there's any wisdom there or not.

have you tried the obvious like moving the card to a different slot or using
a different card if possible.

 -- mike cullerton   michaelc at cullerton dot com